Army Lists must be turned in at the following times:
Army Lists must Include:
- At the beginning of the campaign
- When a banner reorganizes or splits
- On the turn after the banner recieves reinforcements
Troop Points are those points which are not spent on Characters, War Machines,
or Seige Equipment.
- Total Fieldable Points
- Fieldable Troop Points
- Baggage Train Points
Baggage Train Points are those points which are currently unfieldable due to a
unit taking too many casualties such that it is no longer legal, or the army
size shrinking such that a certain pick is no longer available (For Example,
if your current banner size is 2500 points and you have 3 rare choices, one
must be moved to the baggage train, players choice.)
Miscellaneous Army Rules:
- Your overall forces, and the fieldable portion of each individual
banner, must conform to your army list's minimum and maximum amounts of
different units, Except that you do not have to have a Lord Class Character.
- You may divide your armies into as many banners as you which, except that
each banner must be created with a character, and must have at least one
character to move. Banners may defend and retreat without a character. Each
new banner must also have a minimum size of 1,000 points.
- Army limitations for troops apply to the entire nation, not just to each
banner. (Example: The Dark Elf Cauldron of Blood is listed as a 0-1 unit.
This means that only 1 Cauldron of Blood is available at any given time to each
Dark Elf General, for his combined forces. Additionally, your defensive
forces may not re-use the same 0-1 unit more than once per season.)
- Monster Slots are required to field any flying or terror-causing beast,
at the following cost:
If a Monster Requires an extra hero slot, it requires an extra character
point, and counts toward your maximum characters for banner size. If a
monster is not on this list, ask the GM, and he will put it in the equivalent
- Pegasi, Great Eagle: .5 Pick
- Chimera, Griffon, Winged Nightmare: 1 Pick
- Dragon: 2 Picks
- War Machines: 1 War Machine provides 1 pick's worth of War Machines. Note
that if a War Machine takes a special or rare pick you must have that as
well. (Example: To hire 2 Dark Elf Bolt Throwers, a player must have 1 rare
slot and 1 war machine slot available, as well as 200 points). Cannons, Bolt
Throwers, Chariots, and any other specialized uniots that mimic their
abilities count as war machines. Ask GM if there is any question.
- Character Points may be spent as follows:
*Heros include any characters not covered in another category, such as
assassins, battle standard bearers, and so on.
- Hero*: 1 character point
- Lvl1 Wizard: 1 character point
- Lvl2 Wizard: 2 character points
- Lord: 3 Character points
- Lvl3 Wizard: 3 character points
- Lvl4 Wizard: 4 character points
- Exceptions: Slann cost 6 points. Vampire Counts cost 4 and lords 5.
- You may have one Dogs of War unit per nation. These units all require a
rare pick. Note that these are the basic units. Only Dogs of War armies may
take "Regiments of Renown".
- Orders Submitted
- Check if reinforcements are scheduled to be built in owned territory
- Remove scouts from banners
- Move Banners
- Receive Scout Reports, Casualty %, and move results
- Take Casualties for moving, if any
- Check if army in territory is sufficient to take territory (must have
more fieldable regiment points than size of territory)
- Fight Battles
- Move Retreats
- Reinforcements arrive if in a still owned and not-enemy-occupied territory