- Powerman 5000 was not very impressive. They were an okay band, not very original and definitely not the right kind of band to open for Primus.
- Limp Bizcuit may just be the most worthless band on the face of the planet. What a horrible load of crap. Them and korn need to be destroyed.
- Primus- once again a great show. Les still doesn’t seem to be his old self. He just didn’t dance around like he used to. Don’t get me wrong, he played everything perfectly, but he just didn’t seem happy to be there.
- 1 - To Defy the Laws of Tradition
- 2 - Groundhog’s Day
- 3 - Duchess and the Proverbial Mindspread
- 4 - Those Damned Blue-Collared Tweekers
- 5 - Golden Boy
- 6 - My Name is Mud
- 7 - Bob’s Party Time Lounge
- 8 - Puddin’ Taine
- 9 - Eleven
- 10 - Frizzle Fry
- 11 - Over the Falls
- 12 - Seas of Cheese
- 13 - Coddingtown
- 14 - Tommy the Cat / The Awakening / Brain drum solo
- 15 - Southbound Pachyderm
- 16 - Too Many Puppies / Hello Skinny
- Interesting happenings: They came out to music from Pee Wee’s Big Adventure and Les started “To Defy”. He only played about ten seconds and then stoped and said, “Now would be a good time to tell you not to throw shit on stage. Last night I got hit ( with a shoe in Columbus ) and we had to leave. And I don’t like to do that.” The crowd was cool, nothing hit any of the guys which was good.
- Before “Seas of Cheese” Les told us the story of how they were the first band to sign on Interscope along with Gerardo (‘Rico Suave’) and how Gerardo sold a lot of records that helped Primus be able to make there off center music. Then Les told us how “Seas of Cheese” was a song that they wrote to describe how they were feeling at the time.
- After “Seas of Cheese” I screamed “Coddingtown!” and then the guy next to me joined in. Then Ler started into it. I don’t know for sure if we had any pull in the decision to play it or not because some unworthy fucknut got the setlist instead of me.
- The “Too Many Puppies / Hello Skinny” medly is amazing. Brain keeps the cowbell thing going throughout the whole Skinny part, it sounds great.