- Howdy. Sorry about missing the entire month of October, but itís not really like there was much going on in the world of Primus anywho. But, I do have a couple of anouncements. In case you havenít heard, Primus will release a new video titled ďVideoplastyĒ on December 1st. It will feature live footage from the Pheonix Theatre show from last month. If you get a chance to see Henry Rollins on his latest spoken tour, DO IT. I caught a show in St. Louis on Oct. 25th and it was a total blast. As for the site, I updated a lot of stuff in bootlegs, a little on the radio show page, and added a new tab. On Thanksgiving, Jim Wadeís Sucky Primus Page will celebrate itís one year aniversary! I have a couple of ideas for new features and such, but with the way school has been...plus Iíll be getting the new Zelda 64 a few days before that... weíll see what happens. Outie Yo
- Just a few things this time around, but I wanted you all to know that I was thinking of you and that I hadnít abandoned you. I won another web award, and Iím nominated for the Eye Candy web award, which Iím told is quite prestigious. I updated the Bob C. Cock Circus of Pain radio show page, as we have just begun our third season of causing havok on WMHD 90.5. I put up a new poll, and a page with the results of the previous polls. Please take it. And I put up a couple old, very good concert reviews that I found while surfing. I have a lot of other stuff that should be up for the October update, like some tabs that I havenít got around to checking out. Later.
- Well, lots o stuff going on around here at the ďJim Wadeís Sucky Primus Page CampĒ I won three web awards over the weekend, and added a page to show those off on. Iím entered in a whole lot of others, so weíll see what happens in the future. As you may have noticed, I redesigned the index page, email me and tell me what you think. Also, I redesigned my bootleg page, adding a quickfile version of my list. some addition to the tab for ďThe Family and the Fishing NetĒ, courtesy of Ryan Statz and I cleaned up and added to the links section, and did a little work in the opinons and history sections. Also, click here to help place Primus high in the top 100 albums of all time poll hosted by rocknworld.com.
- ok, letís try this again. I had server problems yesterday, which is why the image were broken and it looked like shit. Hopefully I wonít have that problem today. I missed the internet Primus thing due to work, so someone email me and fill me in on what I missed. I just added to the bootleg section this time around and I have more to add, but Iím going to sleep now.
- Rhinoplasty is out in US today! I bought it today for the enhanced features, since Iíve had the audio-only, Denmark fersion for a couple of months now, it is quite cool. The Devil went Down to Georgia alone is worth the price of admission. Also today I revieved my stuff that I order from Club Bastardo as a Royal Bastard. Tomorrow there will be chat and internet broadcast with Primus Primus brought to us by Sonicnet. As for the page, I added new Rhinoplasty tabs, and worked a bit in the opion section. (I need you peopleís help with this section.) As for me, Iíve read many a book, seen many a movie, worked many a day, and seen Dave Matthews Band since I last updated. Iíll try and get backinto the swing of things, but no promises.
- Well, Iím a bit late on the July thing, my appologies. Not that you care or anything, but this lateness, is a direct result of a) total Procrastination, b) my latest pilgrimage to Cedar Point (Power Tower is fucking great!), plus work and such. Anywho, There are several new reviews up and a lot of additions to the bootlegs section, with several expected in the next couple of days. Later.
- HUGE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!! First off, I recieved Rhinoplasty from Denmark last week, and let me assure you: it is yet another musical masterpiece from our boys in brown. It has some of the catchiest songs Iíve ever heard, amazing. I have four of the songs tabbed out already in the tab section. Also, I completely made the about the author section (finally). If youíre curious about who I am, take a gander. I even put some sketches of mine in there, so go check them out. I did a lot of work on the opinion section, and CHEESE donated a lot of opinions, keep Ďem coming. Plus, two new concert reviews with a couple more on the way. AND (wow, I was busy) I just got in several unbelievable and very rare new bootlegs in. Who loves ya, baby?
- A new review is up. Also some new items in the bootleg section, and I did some work in the opinions section. I should get Rhinoplasty tomorrow, so Iíll be hard at work on tab soon.
- Well, welcome to June. Lots of amazing old Primus material in the Primus audio bootlegs section. And some corrections were made to the Dick Rush interview. And a couple of opinions are up. Unfortunately, I had some software problems which messed up most of the images on my page and Iíve spent this whole time fixing these problems and very little on my plans. Oh well, this is my summer break.
- Well, my plans have proven to be even harder than I thought. Iíve been working on several projects at once, and many are still nowhere near completion. There is a couple of new reviews up, with a couple on the way. I have a rough sketch of the opinions section up. Go there and then to the Frizzle Fry opinion page and see a few examples of what Iím looking for, and then go to town, I really need everyoneís help on this. Just tell what the songís mean to you, and why itís particularly important, or unimportant, anyways I must sleep.
- Welcome back, sorry Iím late. This newest update of the page is not yet complete, I have some BIG plans. (Hopefully not too big for me to accomplish them.) I hope to get a small version of what the opinion page should look like up this week, so everyone can start sending me their thoughts. Go buy the New Dave Matthews CD, it is quite good. Updates to the bootleg section, reviews, new poll, with more on the way, stay tuned.
- Jim Wadeís Sucky Primus News 1997
- Jim Wadeís Sucky Primus News 1/98 - 4/98
- Jim Wadeís Sucky Primus News 1999