So, just got home from the first half of the 7th Annual New Year's Freak Out, and if you weren't there you missed a pretty epic Primus show as far as I'm concerned. Here's the setlist as far as my meager mind can remember...
1. Wynona's Big Brown Beaver
2. Frizzle Fry
3. Duchess and the Proverbial Mind Spread
4. Pudding Time
5. Those Damned Blue-Collar Tweekers (w/Buckethead solo)
7. Pudding Taine
8. Jerry Was a Race Car Driver
10. My Name is Mud
11. Bob's Party Time Lounge (w/Toys Go Winding Down)
12. Feliz Navidad (Les a capella)
13. Seas of Cheese
14. Air is Getting Slippery
15. Tommy the Cat (w/DJ Disk jam and Buckethead nunchuk solo)
16. Here Come the Bastards (w/Herb and Brain on drums)
Laundry and MIRV both kicked ass (as usual) and the whole festivities were pretty cool all around. There were even other famous rock star type people there that I saw including Mr. Hamster (Kirk Hammett) and Hot Potato Man (Mark Osegueda).
Well, tomorrow's show will be a new setlist and new guests including a rare
performance by the man himself, Mr. Bob C. Cock. I'm gonna go drink myself into oblivion and sleep all day tomorrow just because I can.