- MCT255 Printing Technology
- MCT355 Prepress Technology
- MCT391 Press Technology
- MCT451 Typographic Composition
- MCT452 Printing Estimating
- MCT453 Trends in Printing Technology
- MCT455 Color Separations
- Clemson University, Graphic Communications, Master's of Indus. Educ.,
- Eastern Kentucky University, Industrial Arts Education, Bachelor of
- Gary Solano worked for three years at Purdue University's School of
Technology, Technical Graphics Dept.
- Prior to his tour at Purdue Gary Solano taught for 13 years at
Rutherford High School, in Panama City, Fla.
He was a Graphic Arts Instructor, and Ad Hoc department head prior to
leaving for Indiana.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Gary Solano has been involved with various consulting projects from
developing prepress departments as cost centers for start-up
companies. To trying to improve print quality production issues.
Gary's most recent interest lie in the HDPE, rigid container
market, and the inherent problems that this industry faces of trying
to improve graphics quality with the current decorating technology
that is available.
- Research and Developing for the Flexography and Dry-Offset, Rigid
Container industries is in the planning stages.