- MCT 131 Introduction to Manufacturing Technology
- MCT 471 Production Planning and Control I
- MCT 571 Production Planning and Control I
- MCT 601 Technology and the Supervisor
- Michigan State University, Ph.D., Industrial Education, 1984.
- Eastern Michigan University, M.S., Industrial Technology, 1977.
- Eastern Michigan University, B.B.A., Finance, 1974.
- Production Systems
- People and their Work
- Professor Minty's professional publications relate to curriculum and
work. He has recently completed a textbook about Production Planning
and Control for Goodheart Wilcox.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Dr. Minty is the Director of a team-project to prepare a Penicillin
Parenteral Products Packaging Line Training Program for Pfizer
Pharmaceuticals of Terre Haute.
- President - Illiana Chapter of American Production and Inventory