JEFFREY G. MCNABB
- ITE 369 Developing Occupational Education and Training Programs
- ITE 385 Methods and Strategies for Instructional Programs
- ITE 470 Course Construction
- ITE 491 Instructional Methods in Technology Education
- ITE 605 Developing Performance Based Occupational Curriculum
- ITE 685 Major Project
- ITE 698 Research Methods in Industrial Technology Education
- Indiana State University, Ph.D., 1994.
- University of Southern California-Los Angeles, Certificate in
Aerospace Education. 1991.
- Indiana State University, M.S., 1985.
- Indiana State University, B.S., 1979.
- "Telecourse Effectiveness: Findings in the Current
Literature," Tech Trends, October, 1994.
- "Tech Prep and the Development of Personal Qualities: Defining
the Affective Domain," Vol. 115, Num. 4, Summer 1995.
- "The World's Largest Yo-Yo," "The World's Largest
Guitar," These curriculum projects involved the integration of
math, science, English, communications, business, CAD, and several other
technology disciplines. Shakamak High School (1991-92).
- "Dig Across the Curriculum," This is a project being
developed which will integrate several diverse disciplines via an
archeological dig on the campus of Oakland City College (Summer 1995).