J. G. (Joe) HUBER
- MCT 133 Introduction to Construction Technology
- MCT 218 Construction Technology I (Statics)
- MCT 324 Estimating and Cost Analysis
- MCT 318 Construction Technology II (Strength of Materials)
- MCT 412 Construction Management
- MCT 418 Construction Technology III (Structural Design)
- University of Kansas, Ph.D., Higher Education Administration, 1994.
- University of Kansas, M.S., Architectural Engineering (Construction),
- San Diego State University, B.A., Mathematics, 1987.
- Student participation in hands-on construction activities.
- Assessment of student accomplishments.
- Hands-on experience in a construction curriculum.