LEE A. ELLINGSON
- MCT 216 Architectural Drawing and Planning I
- MCT 313 Environmental Mechanical Systems for Buildings
- MCT 316 Architectural Drawing and Planning II
- MCT 416 Architectural Drawing and Planning III
- MCT 720 Construction Management and the Regulatory Environment
- Texas A&M University, Ph.D., Architecture, 1997.
- University of Texas, Master of Architecture, 1975.
- University of Texas, B.S., Communications, 1971.
- Building Codes & Regulations
- Evaluated a utility rebate program (the Good Cents Program)
- Registered Architect
- Member of the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Member of the Honor Society Tau Sigma Delta
- Member of the Honor Society Epsilon Pi Tau
- Member of the Honor Society Sigma Lambda Chi (Faculty Advisor Delta
- Registered Architect: Indiana, 19900012
- Member American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- NCARB Certification