- ITE 394 Occupational Safety and Liability
- ITE 470 Course Construction in Technology Education
- ITE 584 Postsecondary Technical Education
- ITE 685 Major Project
- The Ohio State University, Ph.D., 1995, Comprehensive Vocational
- Wright State University, Ed.S., 1990, Educational Leadership
- Wright State University, M.S., 1987, Business & Industrial
Management & Counseling
- Ball State University, M.A.E., 1984, Industrial Technology Education
- Central State University, B.S., 1983, Education (Industrial Technology
major, Science minor)
- Zirkle, C. (1998). Perceptions of vocational educators and human
resource/training and development professionals regarding skill
dimensions of school-to-work transition programs. Journal of
Vocational and Technical Education, 15, (1).
- Zirkle, C. (1998). Vocational administration requirements,
certification and preparation. Journal of Vocational Education
Research, 23, 239-251.
- Zirkle, C. (1998). School-to-Work Transition and Skill Development, NSEE
Quarterly, 24, (1), p. 17.
- Logan, J., & Zirkle, C. (1998). Kentucky tech prep: Serving all
students through school, community and business partnerships.
Lexington, KY: Kentucky Department of Education
- Zirkle, C. (1998). Voc-ed teachers, trainers differ on
school-to-work preparation. School-To-Work Report, 7, (2),
- Zirkle, C. (1998). Vocational administrators: An endangered species?
Techniques, 73, 1.
- American Vocational Association
- Indiana Vocational Association
- American Vocational Education Research Association
- Omicron Tau Theta
- Epsilon Pi Tau
- Educational leadership and administration
- Vocational teacher education
- School-to-work transition
- Human resource management and development