PETER H. WRIGHT
- ITE 100 Introduction to Technology Laboratory
- ITE 276 Characteristics of Human Resource Development
- ITE 365 Transportation Systems
- ITE 432 Construction Technology I
- ITE 656 International and Cross-Cultural Training
- West Virginia University, Ed.D., 1989.
- West Virginia University, M.A., 1982.
- Yale University, B.A., 1976.
- Ch. 13 - "Technology, Consumption, and Consumerism," in
Cluster, R. & Foster, T., Technology and the Quality of Life.
45th Yearbook of the Council on Technology Teacher Education (CTTE),
- Ch. 3 - "The Impacts of Construction Technology," in Henak,
R. M. & Wescott, J. W., Construction in Technology Education.
43rd Yearbook of the Council on Technology Teacher Education (CTTE),
- "Guided discussion questions and role play exercise," in
Ramer, L., Culturally sensitive caregiving and childbearing families.
March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation (pp. 59-61), 1993.
- Ch. 5 - "Workforce Skills," (co-authored with J. Greenan) in
The Professional Development Fellowship Program. The educator's role:
Workforce development in a global society, 1991.
- Exploring Construction Systems (with Horton, A.; Komacek, S.;
& Thompson, B.), Davis Publications, 1990.
- "New Content for the New Transportation Professional: The UMTA/MVU
Transportation Education Project," Transportation Research
Record #1101, pp. 22-25, Transportation Research Board, National
Research Board; Spring 1987.
- Center for the Advancement of Post-Secondary Instruction (CAPSI) Board
of Directors and CAPSI Director for Indiana State University. The
Center, funded for $450,000 by the National Science Foundation, will
conduct a three-year project entitled "Problem-Based Learning: A
Key to Enhanced Performance in Advanced Technological Education."
- Served as a Visiting Scholar for four months at Liaoning Normal
University in Dalion, China.
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: Classroom Building 131
- Phone: 812/237-2650
- Homepage: http://fcrc.indstate.edu/faculty/wright/index.html