- IMT132 Power I
- IMT233 Power II
- IMT335 Electronic Diagnosis
- IMT336 Automotive Materials and Related Products
- IMT430 Senior Seminar
- IMT433 Service Facility Organization and Management
- IMT 434 Allied Systems
- IMT 435 Contemporary Engines
- IMT 436 Diesel Engines
- Pittsburg State University, M.S., Technical Education, 1993
- Pittsburg State University, B.S., Automotive Technology (Bus. Admis.
- Crowder College, A.A.S., Automotive Technology, 1976
- Mr. Nicoletti worked in industry for many years in various
capacities in the automotive industry including a position as District
Manager for many retail and wholesale outlets in the Automotive
Aftermarket Parts Industry.
- Additionally Mr. Nicoletti has worked in several management
capacities in a full line Chrysler and multi-line General Motors
- Mr. Nicoletti holds the honor of Master Technician Accreditation
from the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Mr. Nicoletti recently was the Director and principle author of a
project to write a manual and develop training materials for an
automatic labeling machine in a Penicillin line for Pfizer
Pharmaceuticals of Terre Haute.
- Additionally Mr. Nicoletti is very interested in Distance Education
and is currently developing materials for distance education in his
- Other research interests for Mr. Nicoletti include the integration
of technology into academic education, and environmentally friendly
automotive finish and refinish technologies.
- Mr. Nicoletti is interested in carpentry, remodeling and new
construction of homes. He also likes antique and farm auctions,
motorcycle riding, hunting, fishing, National Parks, and automotive
racing (as a spectator).
- Office: Technology Center 201J