MAK A. KOIE
- IMT 203 Microcomputer Graphics
- IMT 302 Applied Statics
- IMT 306 Applied Mechanisms
- IMT 406 Strength of Materials
- IMT 407 Tool and Die Design
- IMT 408 Elements of Machine Design
- IMT 603 Topics and Experiences in Industrial and Mechanical
- Southern Illinois University, Ph.D., 1975.
- Indiana State University, M.S., 1966.
- Indiana State University, B.S., 1964.
- Copenhagen Institute of Technology, Certificate, 1959.
- Traveling, fishing, hunting, classical music.
- Also enjoy working on mechanical designs, and tool and die design
using AutoCAD or Pro/E.
- Chairperson, Certification Committee, Wabash Valley Society of
- Professor Koie's professional publications relate to using CAD systems
for education, or developing vocational services for disadvantaged
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Mak has been Director for product-design projects that were processed
through the School's Technology Services Center. Dr. Koie completed
partnership projects for Donaldson Company, Inc. (Frankfort, Indiana);
Elkhart Press, Inc. (South Bend, Indiana); and Maple System & Supply
Company of Terre Haute.
- Last year, plant engineers at Heritage Products, Inc. (Crawfordsville,
Indiana) participated in a Customized Training Program for Tool &
Die Design that Dr. Koie prepared and delivered.