MICHAEL A. HAYDEN
- IMT 101 Design Drafting I
- Iowa State University, Ph.D., Industrial Education and Technology,
- Eastern Illinois University, M.S., Technology Education, 1984.
- Eastern Illinois University, B.S., Career Occupations, 1983.
- Danville Area Community College, A.A.S., Industrial Technology, 1981.
- Certified Quality Engineer. Enjoy working with diverse student
populations; utilizing software as a tool to solve technological
problems, and data networks.
- Major research interest involves investigating and enhancing an
individual's technological efficacy.
- Primary hobbies include gardening, genealogy, and photography.
- Dr. Hayden has prepared more than 30 articles and presentations,
mostly concerning quality and technological efficacy.