DAVID J. MALOOLEY
- ECT 161 DC Fundamentals
- ECT 199 Summer Honors in Electronics and Computer Technology
- ECT 221 Circuit Analysis I
- ECT 222 Electronic Devices and Instrument Design
- ECT 369 Electrical Construction
- ECT 444 Programmable Logic Controllers and Control Systems
- ECT 449 Industrial Electronic Current Control Systems
- Indiana University-Bloomington, M.S. Degree in Adult and Occupational
- Indiana State University, B.S. Degree in Electronics Technology, 1975.
- Electrical Power, Power Plants, Distribution Systems, Programmable
Logic Controllers, Industrial Training Programs, Photography, Mountain
- Professor Malooley is a Co-Trustee of Epsilon Pi Tau, International
Honorary Professional Fraternity for Technology.
- Board of Directors of the Christian Campus Ministry.
- Mr. Malooley is completing the curriculum-development portions of a
team-project to prepare a Penicillin Parenteral Products Packaging
Line Training Program for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals of Terre Haute.
- Dave is currently the Director for a multi-phase Pfizer
Pharmaceuticals' Liposome Production Training project.
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Appointed as a Presidential Teaching Fellow (2001-2002)
- Caleb Mills Distinguished Teaching Award (1999)
- Who's Who in American Education, 1992-1999
- Who's Who in America, 1999-2000
- Marquis' Who's Who in the Midwest, 1984-2000
- Marquis' Who's Who in the World, 1984-2000
- Who's Who in Finance and Industry, 1991-2000
- Who's Who of Emerging Leaders in America, 1991-1995