NGOBA E. MALOBA
- ECT 161 DC Fundamentals
- ECT 162 AC Fundamentals
- ECT 221 Circuit Analysis I
- ECT 321 Circuit Analysis II
- ECT 343 Industrial Electronic Pulse Circuits
- ECT 421 Circuit Analysis by Calculus
- Indiana State University: Ph.D. degree in Industrial Technical Education, 1977.
- Indiana State University: M.S. degree in Industrial Professional Technology (Electronics), 1975.
- San Diego State University: B.S. degree in Electrical Technology, 1974.
- John Springer Institute - Mulungwishi, Zaîre, Baccalauréat Degree in
- Danville Community College, Certificate in Industrial Refrigeration,
- Electrical Power Generation and Distribution
- Energy Management
- Technology Transfer
- Applied Mathematics
- Founder and Academic Advisor of "Future Black Technologist"
- Academic Advisor, African Student Union.
- Dr. Maloba has recently completed portions of a team-project to
prepare a Penicillin Parenteral Products Packaging Line Training
Program for Pfizer Pharmaceuticals of Terre Haute.