MICHAEL J. GRANT
- ECT 161 DC Fundamentals
- ECT 162 AC Fundamentals
- ECT 232 Digital Circuits
- ECT 323 Operational Amplifiers
- ECT 331 Large Scale Integration/Computer Interfacing
- ECT 334 Microprocessor Architecture and Organization
- ECT 335 Peripheral Control Structures
- Indiana State University, M.S. Degree in Technology Education, 1981.
- Indiana State University, B.S. Degree in Industrial Education, 1980.
- Capitol Radio Engineering Institute, Diploma in Communications, 1973.
- San Jose City College, A.A. Degree in Electronics Technology, 1971.
- DeVry Technical Institute, Diploma in Communications, 1961.
- Electronics and/or Computer Consulting
- Amateur Radio Club Sponsor
- Amateur Radio Operator (WB9KZB)
- Electronics/Computer Hobbyist
- ARRL Life Member (American Radio Relay League).
- Professor Grant currently has a General Class radio telephone license
(formerly a Radio-Telephone 1st-Class Operator's License)
- Who's Who in Science and Engineering, 1994-1997.