WILLIAM E. CROFT
- ECT 221 Circuit Analysis I
- ECT 231 Digital Computer Logic
- ECT 321 Circuit Analysis II
- ECT 322 Discrete Transistor Theory and Circuit Design
- ECT 335 Peripheral Control Systems
- ECT 435 Advanced Microprocessor Architecture and Organization
- Indiana University, Ph.D. in Mathematics Education, 1997.
- Indiana State University, M.S. in Mathematics, 1990.
- Indiana University, M.S. in Vocational Education, 1983.
- Indiana State University, B.S. in Electronics Technology, 1975.
- Indiana State University, B.S. in Criminology, 1973.
- Digital and analog electronics. I am especially interested in the
design of computer interfaces that will be used to control
- Development System Technology. National Association of Industrial
Technology Journal, Vol. 5 No. 3, Summer, 1989.
- CD-ROMS: Their Technology and Applications. National Association of
Industrial Technology Journal, Winter Issue, 1987.