GERALD W. COCKRELL
- ECT 221 Circuit Analysis I
- ECT 231 Digital Computer Logic
- ECT 334 Microprocessor Architecture and Organization
- ECT 335 Peripheral Control Structures
- ECT 436 Data Communications Technology
- ECT 437 Industrial Computer Systems Management
- ECT 442 Electronic Control Systems
- ECT 446 Microcomputer-Based Process Control Technology
- ECT 537 Industrial Computer Systems Management
- ECT 542 Electronic Control Systems
- ECT 603 Topics in Electronics and Computer Technology
- ECT 634 Computer Integration
- ECT 642 Microcomputer-Based Process Control Technology
- ECT 679 Problems in Electronics and Computer Technology
- ECT 680 Seminar, Analysis of Technical Systems
- ECT 697 Major Project
- ECT 699 Master's Thesis
- Indiana University-Bloomington, Ed.D. in Occupational Education and
Instructional Systems Technology, 1984.
- Indiana State University, M.S. Degree in Industrial and Professional
- Indiana State University, B.S. Degree in Electronics Technology, 1974.
- Danville Junior College, A.S. Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Microcomputer-Based Process Control and System Integration
- Data Communications (applied to Process Industries)
- Field Bus and DeviceNet
- Industrial Training
- ISU President's Medal Recipient.
- District 6 Vice President, and Executive Board Member, ISA - The
International Society for Measurement and Control, 1994-1996.
- Blue Key Excellence in Teaching Award, 1983, 1996.
- Dr. Cockrell has delivered related technical presentations at
regional, national, and international conferences.
- Dr. Cockrell has been a regular contributor to the World Business Review Journal.