of Science. in Education, May 2000
Curriculum, Instruction, and Media Technology (CIMT)
Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN
of Science. in Social Work, June 1995
Shih Chien University, Taipei, Taiwan
Learning Specialist, Academic Technology, Drew University
January 2001 - Present
- To provide support in the integration of instructional software.
- To assist in the development of online courses.
- To produce online documentation.
- To solve faculty’s computer problems.
- To research, promote, and advise faculty on the benefits and pitfalls of technology enhanced teaching and learning.
- To balance the benefit of traditional learning and online learning.
- To teach via one on one, small group, and online method.
Assistant, Burlington Township Schools - Thomas O. Hopkins Middle
June, 2000 - November, 2000
- teachers aid as media technologic suporter in the classroom
- trouble sooting for computer problems
Department of CITM, Indiana State University
September, 1999 – Present
- responsible for the web-based courses design
- designed program web-site
- in charge of technologic suggestion and support
- participated in program promoting process
Assistant of Instructional Resource Center, Indiana State University
February, 1999 – August, 1999
- web site design
- software and networking installing
- made software instructional brochure
- produced media material for web site
Level II of Student Computer Lab, Indiana State University
February 1998 – August, 1999
- resolve students’ computer problems
- managed the lab operation
in Department of Customer Services Field Work, AcNielsen, Taiwan Ltd.
November 19995 – December, 1996
- planned and executed the schedule for research cases
- controlled the sample quota and types during research
- responsible for problem solving and trouble shooting
- reported research results to the supervisors
- in charge of Computer Assist Telephone Interview System
Assistant, Mengo Trading and Manpower Development Co., Ltd.
June, 1995 – October, 1995
- managed foreign labor trading progress
- dealt with official paperwork
Teaching Assistant & Exhibition Explainer, Information Science
Exhibition. May, 1993 – June, 1994
- instructional teaching assistant
- guided visiting groups in the Exhibition Center
- trained exhibition volunteer
Research Practitioner Supervisor and Investigator, McCann-Erickson
Advertising Agency. May 1991 – May 1994
- questionnaire investigator
- data collector
Products: Flash 5.0, Dreamweaver 4.0, Fireworks 4.0, Freehand 10.0,
Director 8.2 Authorware 5.0,
- Media product: Adobe Premier 5.0, Hpyerstudio 3.2
- Photo Design: Adobe Photoshop 6.0, Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7.0, Adobe PageMaker 6.0,
- Database: Visual Basic 5.0
- Web Language: HTML,
- Web Design programe: Netscape Composer, PageMill 3.0, Front Page 97
- Microsoft Office 2000 suit and WordPerfect office 200
- Networking knowledge: Windows NT, Novell 5.0
- Operation System: Window 2000, Windows 95, Windows 98, Macintosh
- Course Management System: CourseInfo 3.0, WebCT
Certified Internet Webmaster certification - In progress, scheduling to get the certification by June 2002
Assistant, Distance Education Division of Lifelong Learning,
Non-credit programs, Indiana State University. September, 1999 – Present
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Power Point
of "How to design a web course using CourseInfo"
Indiana State University Center for Teaching and Learning, Winterfest Conference,
of General Management
Chinese Culture University of Continuing Education. April, 1997
Chinese Student Association in Indiana State University
Activity Designer, Pallas Human Resources R&D Center
Activity Counselor, John Tung Foundation
Team Manager, School Representative Volleyball Team of Shih Chien College